Columbia College Rebranding
Columbia College is the oldest undergraduate school at Columbia University. Columbia College visual identity has been evolving since 1754 and many adjustments had to be made to make it modern and functional.
- audit and modernize current visual identity
- ensure visual identity is ADA compliant
- establish brand standards
- create brandbook with comprehensive guidelines for internal and external usage
- develop visual system of identifiers for complex network of College units, departments and offices
Learn more from the presentation below or read my blog post.
Countdown to Columbia and Class Day 2021
Event identity and information campaign design
Countdown to Columbia and Countdown to Class Day are two bookends of the student experience at Columbia College: the beginning and the end of a little era in their lives. Both experiences are supported by a three months long information campaign and culminate in significant traditional events: Convocation and Class Day, accordingly.
- create ADA compliant visual identities for both experiences
- seamlessly implement themed graphics throughout all campaign mediums and outlets, both print and digital
- ensure all event related content is properly branded
- build up excitement for the upcoming events through visuals
Learn more in this blog post
Branding and marketing collateral for non-profit organizations
Since 2016 I have been helping non-profit organizations to promote their projects and initiatives. I have supported Horizons at SHU, Amref, Best Buddies, India Collective and Her Justice by designing marketing collateral and building their libraries of branded assets. I redesigned newsletters and direct mail packages, created infographics and designed annual reports. I also prototyped, built and updated websites along with creating graphic content for them.
Find some select cases from this chapter of my career in my blog or click directly on the logos below to read more.
This infographic advertises the Naval parade in St. Petersburg, Russia
This infographic advertises the Candy Festival in St. Petersburg, Russia
This infographic advertises Light Festival in St. Petersburg, Russia